The things that set us apart and assure you the best remodeling experience:
- We meet or exceed all performance guidelines as established by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- We have made the commitment to promote building with techniques and products that do not adversely affect our clients’ health or the environment, and which increase the energy efficiency of their homes.
- We conduct weekly meetings with the Homeowner to review work and address issues as they come up.
- We our on the job daily.
- Our homeowners are provided with our cell phone numbers.
- We have an office manager in the office to answer phones and address issues for our customers in a prompt fashion.
- We create an onset office with a communication center, and message board, to facilitate constant communication with the homeowner.
- We broom sweep and organize your job on a daily basis.
- We promptly haul all debris off site and dispose of it in an appropriate manner.
- We pre-qualify all our sub-contractors. This means we have years of experience with most of our sub-contractors.
- Coacher Construction is a member in good standing with the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
You might ask what all this means to you?
This is a benefit to you in that you have the opportunity to hire one of the most experienced and well-established remodelers in your area. This brings added assurance that we will be here, not just now, but for years to come, to answer all your remodeling needs. We encourage you to interview other contracting firms to find the right fit. Choose the firm that will best serve your needs.
Make your remodeling experience a positive one.